Join innovative schools like Cabrillo STEM Middle School in Santa Clara and Silicon Valley Education Foundation's 49ers STEM labs who are teaching math through creative real-world problem solving.
What is Cashtivity?
Cashtivity is a digital library of math problem-based learning Challenges for middle school grades that students and teachers both find engaging and inspiring. Each Challenge is standards based and lead students through a real-world problem they can relate to while strengthening their math and higher order reasoning skills.
Use Challenges to introduce a subject, add a formative activity, or reinforce student application skills as an extension. Supplement your math curriculum or other STEM classes.
- Eight Challenges for the 2017/2018 school year; use one per month or per your schedule.
- Access to the entire, growing Cashtivity library & new Challenges created in the school year.
- New Challenges typically added monthly.
- Over 80% of standards to be covered by the end of the 2017/2018 school year.
- Each Challenge is standards aligned for middle school.
- Inspired to create your own Challenges? Use Cashtivity's Challenge Creator Template to turn your lesson into an interactive Challenge.
Check out Cashtivity's Challenge highlights!
✓ $199 per class (2 classes minimum)
✓$299 per teacher for support (email, phone, online)
IF your school has budgetary issues but you would be really excited to try Cashtivity - please email email@example.com